Parkinson's - The Ridge ECU
If you or someone you know has Parkinson’s disease, you know that living alone can be a real challenge. We understand that movement disorders can make simple daily tasks, like unlocking a door or maneuvering around the house a frustrating experience. That’s why we purposefully designed apartments with specialized features to help those with Parkinson’s disease during their short-term stay. Our staff also receives specialized training on movement disorders and, with a higher caregiver to resident staffing ratio, we are able to provide the comprehensive assistance and support for Parkinson’s sufferers that’s unparalleled in the Vancouver area.
If healthcare needs change and residents require a higher level of personal attention, The Ridge offers peace of mind and fulfilling lifestyle.
The Ridge provides a small setting of 29 apartments with an intimate dining and living room. This community features a higher staff-to-resident ratio and a focus on those with movement disorders such as Parkinson ’s disease to deliver the unique care outlined in each resident’s personalized supported plan.
Your monthly rental fee includes:
- Your choice of a spacious studio, one, or two bedroom apartment
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Fully equipped kitchenettes
- Personalized weekly housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service
- Three chef-prepared meals
- All utilities (except personal telephone and internet)
- Cable television
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Access to 24-hour Licensed Nurse on campus
- 24-hour staffing
- Emergency call system
- Scheduled activities, fitness and aquatic programs
- Scheduled medical and leisure transportation
- Access to The Quarry's salt water pool, health and wellness center, restaurant, full service day-spa and salon, lounge, and theater
We provide personalized care that is founded on individual needs, abilities and preferences. If the services included in the basic monthly rent are not sufficient, personal support services may be added for an additional charge. Support services include, but are not limited to:
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Incontinence management
- Personal escort assistance to meals and activities
- Customized meal plans/ Room service and delivery
- Dietary monitoring/Customized meal plans
- Pet care services
- Extended housekeeping and personal laundry service
Pricing and availability vary, please contact us for more information.
Studio: Starting at $4125/month
One Bedroom: Starting at $4625/month
Two Bedroom: Starting at $5950/month
2nd Person Fee: $750/month