The Quarry Senior Living has taken a proactive approach to keeping our residents and staff healthy during this recent health crisis. Starting on March 13th, Governor Jay Inslee issued new protocols on Senior Living Communities, mandating the restriction of non-essential visitations to our community. While keeping our residents happy is always our goal, their health and safety is always our first priority. The Quarry continues to follow directives from officials and the Department of Health to insure we are staying up to date with any changes.
Luckily, The Quarry is able to provide many services to our residents during a time when the senior population is being asked to not have social interaction. A few of the resources we are able to provide:
- Meal delivery - all 3 meals a day delivered right to your door.
- An internal entertainment channel were we can continue to lead exercise classes, activities and social entertainment.
- Mobile Books - we bring the library to you!
- Roaming Happy Hour - we bring the drinks to you!
- Pick up your medications at the pharmacy.
- Deliver your mail to your door.
- Deliver packages to your door.
- You can order small essentials through us.
These are just a few examples of how we can make the lives of our residents a little easier during this stressful time.
While we are limited in having you tour The Quarry right now, we are able to take your phone calls or emails. Our team is here to support you through these times and would love to hear how you are doing. (360) 944-6000
The Quarry often posts on our Facebook Page, we encourage you to"LIKE" our page to see what we are doing next!