Memory Care Services at The Quarry Senior Living
For those facing the challenges of memory loss or dementia, The Atrium Memory Care provides peace of mind, customized assistance and personalized support in a comfortable, relaxing environment.
This small setting of 28 studio apartments with intimate dining and living rooms, offers quiet, secure surroundings that promote calm and comfort, complemented by activities that support abilities with dignity and confidence.
Your monthly rental fee includes:
- Choice of private or semi-private studios
- Personalized weekly housekeeping, linen services, and personal laundry service
- Three chef-prepared meals
- All utilities (except personal telephone and internet)
- Cable television
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Secured community - Exit doors with alarms
- Courtyard for outdoor activities
- Access to 24-hour licensed nurse on campus
- Emergency call system
- Scheduled activities, fitness and aquatic programs
- Scheduled medical and leisure transportation
- Scheduled access to our salt water pool, health and wellness center, restaurant, full-service day spa and salon, lounge, and theater
We know how to help. To find out more about what The Quarry Senior Living can do, or to schedule a tour, call us today.
We provide personalized care that is founded on individual needs, abilities and preferences. If the services included in the basic monthly rent are not sufficient, personal support services may be added for an additional charge. Support services include, but are not limited to:
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Incontinence management
- Personal escort assistance to meals and activities
- Customized meal plans/ Room service and delivery
- Dietary monitoring/ Customized meal plans
- Extended housekeeping and personal laundry services
Pricing and availability vary, please contact us for more information.
Semi-Private Studio: Starting at $4400/month
Studio: Starting at $5450/month