If there comes a time when you or a loved one need support to remain living independently, trust the service-enriched living offered at The Quarry.
The Lodge traditional assisted living provide all the benefits of Independent Living, plus the peace of mind and confidence of additional support and assistance. Our residents are encouraged to take advantage of all the community’s amenities, services and programs, as well, enjoying a lifestyle that is as engaging and rewarding as it is supportive.
The Quarry is unique in that the community has a licensed nurse on campus 24/7. This allows us to do higher levels of care than other communities and support residents up until end-of-life.
Your monthly rental fee includes:
- Your choice of a spacious studio, one, or two bedroom apartment
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Personalized weekly housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service
- Three chef-prepared meals
- All utilities (except personal telephone and internet)
- Cable television
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Access to 24-hour Licensed Nurse on campus
- 24-hour staffing
- Emergency call system
- Scheduled activities, fitness and aquatic programs
- Scheduled medical and leisure transportation
- Access to The Quarry's salt water pool, health and wellness center, restaurant, full service day-spa and salon, lounge, and theater
We provide personalized care that is founded on individual needs, abilities and preferences. If the services included in the basic monthly rent are not sufficient, personal support services may be added for an additional charge. Support services include, but are not limited to:
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Incontinence management
- Personal escort assistance to meals and activities
- Customized meal plans/ Room service and delivery
- Dietary monitoring/Customized meal plans
- Pet care services
- Extended housekeeping and personal laundry service
Pricing and availability vary, please contact us for more information.
Studio: Starting at $4175/month
One Bedroom: Starting at $4600/month
Two Bedroom: Starting at $5850/month
2nd Person Fee: $750/month