The best thing about retiring in the Pacific Northwest is that there’s so much to do! Trips to the coast, wine tasting in the Willamette Valley, snowy visits to Timberline Lodge, the list goes on and on. Now, imagine being able to spend your retirement enjoying all the Pacific Northwest has to offer without worrying about who will watch the house if you go on a long weekend trip, or unexpected home maintenance costs ruining your plans. Glenwood Place Senior Living offers the convenience and peace of mind of a maintenance-free lifestyle along with the amenities, dining, and social opportunities of retirement living.
At Glenwood Place Senior Living, you can celebrate your independence, secure in knowing that if any support is needed in the future, it is ready and waiting. Best of all, couples with different needs and interests are equally accommodated and can remain together throughout their journey. From our Sky Gym wellness center that offers onsite fitness trainers and classes to our on-site movie theater, our traveling Bean Bag Baseball team, and an activities calendar full of craft and cooking classes, shows, and outings, you'll be able to live your retirement, your way, at Glenwood Place Senior Living.
Your Independent Living monthly rental fee includes:
- Your choice of a studio, one, or two bedroom apartment suite
- Convenient in-home washer and dryer units, along with complimentary laundry
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Personalized housekeeping and linen services
- Flexible meal plan
- All utilities (except personal telephone and internet)
- Cable television
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- 24-hour staffing
- Emergency call system
- Scheduled activities, fitness and aquatic programs
- Scheduled medical and leisure transportation
- Access to the Sky Gym, restaurant, and theater
Click on the photos below to explore how independent living can give you the time to enjoy all life has to offer!