A multi-level holistic approach that features essential oils to support overall wellness by positively impacting mood and appetite.
Committed to Your Care
Every person is special. Every story is unique. Our In the Moment® program is thoughtfully designed as a team approach to memory care delivery. Our purpose is to meet each resident in the moment they are experiencing, engaging them with kindness and patience, and helping them through their day. We understand the nuances of caring for individuals with different types of dementia, and we tailor each interaction for the person.
Learn more about our signature In the Moment memory care program.
Community Lifestyle Program
The In The Moment program features a Six Principles of Well-being format:
- Physical engagement to engage the resident's body and encourage movement
- Spiritual support to embrace the diversity of each resident within our communities through music, literary affirmations, discussion groups, prayer and other means
- Artistic expression for residents who appreciate and respond to a variety of art mediums
- Community connections to create an opportunity for our residents to stay engaged through civic outreach projects to "pay-it-forward" to the neighborhood surrounding their community
- Continuing education is a vital activity to support brain health, our program provides several ways to keep a resident's brain engaged and always learning
- Lifestyle and leisure to reflect the interests of our residents through embracing past professions, pastimes, hobbies, and lifestyles
We use a multi-faceted approach when gathering resident information. By capturing an abundance of personal history from various stages of a persons’ past; we forge a deeper connection with those in our care. We believe caregiving is best when there is a familiar feeling of friendship.
Each member of the team has a vital role in reaching championship level outcomes. In our vision of success, the scheduled programs and ample impromptu moments of engagement throughout the day weave together seamlessly.
Senior Living Resources
Making the decision to move to senior living, and finding the right community for you can be a very intimidating process. Don't worry, we're here to help! Browse through our library of eBooks and infographics, all related to different stages of the senior living search.
Taste & Tell Program
A branded signature program for our residents in Memory Support. This culinary collaboration between the Chef & Memory Support Director is an engaging food experience designed to touch the heart & soul of the participants.
Memory Care Services
Holden Southcenter provides the services you really need. Our services include but are not limited to:
Features & Amenities
- Modern single & shared suites
- Purposefully designed activity & living areas
- Chef-prepared tailored meal plans
- Memory care activities & programs (customized to each resident’s cognition, socialization & activity levels)
- On-site hair & nail salon
- Laundry services
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Elevated & secured outdoor courtyard
Services at Holden Southcenter include (but are not limited to):
- Dressing, bathing & transferring assistance
- Escorts to meals & activities
- Personal laundry
- Diabetic support services
- Incontinence support (supplies separate)
Additional fees beyond base rent are applied for:
- Complex behavior support
- Extended time for assistance with support services
- Medication complexities
Compassion Visits Program
Although social distancing and physical separation are still important to keep our residents safe, we are taking steps to combat the unintended consequences of prolonged social isolation and to maintain overall health and wellbeing. We are pleased to announce the planned implementation of a new Compassionate Care Visit program.