Bishop Place Senior Living
Senior Living Options
At Bishop Place Senior Living, we offer amenities and activities you will love, combined with a continuum of care options to help you or your loved one find just the right amount of independence and support. Located in beautiful Pullman, we offer exceptional Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care lifestyles. Our team of skilled, professional caregivers is available around-the-clock, so you can enjoy the highest level of independence regardless of where you are on life’s journey. Discover freedom and peace of mind living at Bishop Place Senior Living.
- Daily activities like art classes, lectures, outings & more
- Delicious restaurant-style meals served three times daily
- Schedule transportation for appointments & group outings
- Onsite beauty salon & barbershop
- Personal laundry service & housekeeping available
- A full continuum of care, should it be needed
- Medication management
- Dressing, bathing & transferring assistance
- Help with the activities of daily living
- Escorts to meals & activities
- Incontinence care (supplies separate)
- Personal laundry
- Specialized activity & engagement programs
- 24-hour staffing with nursing oversight
- Routine personal care & health monitoring
- Family-style meal services with guidance from care staff during meals
- Escort for meals & engagement programs
- Private and shared suites
Not every care need is permanent, and we’re happy to offer Respite Care as a short-term option to support seniors and caregivers. Find additional help for your loved one following a medical issue, or get the restorative break you need. Our expert staff provides world-class care for as long as it’s required. Your loved one will step into a vibrant community that offers warmth and excitement every day.
Compassion Visits Program
Although social distancing and physical separation are still important in continuing to keep our residents safe, we are taking steps to combat the unintended consequences of prolonged social isolation through implementation of our Compassionate Care Visit Program. Learn more about this wonderful program!
Senior Living Resources
Making the decision to move to senior living, and finding the right community for you or your loved one, can be a very intimidating and time-consuming process. But don’t worry, Bishop Place Senior Living is here to help. Browse our library of eBooks and infographics for resources that relate to the different states of the senior living and health care continuum.