Live Your Way, Every Day
Your golden years are a time for exploring, learning, and having fun. This is your time to be you, free from worry. At Bishop Place Senior Living, we help you make the best of these years by relieving you of responsibilities like home and yard maintenance, housekeeping, and raking leaves. Use your newfound freedom to take advantage of all our Pullman, Washington, Independent Living community has to offer. We don’t think you will be disappointed!
Independent Living Benefits
Residents of Bishop Place Senior Living enjoy a variety of perks designed to add more joy to their days. These include:
- Daily activities like art classes, lectures, outings & more
- Delicious restaurant-style breakfast served every day, with a 3-day meal plan option
- Schedule transportation for appointments & group outings
- Onsite beauty salon & barbershop
- Washer & dryer stacks in every unit
- Indoor pool, fitness room, and exercise studio
- A full continuum of care, should it be needed
Compassion Visits Program
Although social distancing and physical separation are still important in continuing to keep our residents safe, we are taking steps to combat the unintended consequences of prolonged social isolation through implementation of our Compassionate Care Visit Program. Learn more about this wonderful program!
Senior Living Resources
Making the decision to move to senior living, and finding the right community for you or your loved one, can be a very intimidating and time-consuming process. But don’t worry, Bishop Place Senior Living is here to help. Browse our library of eBooks and infographics for resources that relate to the different states of the senior living and health care continuum.