A multi-level holistic approach that features essential oils to support overall wellness by positively impacting mood and appetite.
Meaningful Connections: Living in the Moment®
Heart-to-heart moments have the power to uplift the soul. We are honored to serve our residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia and be a part of their life stories with our In the Moment Memory Care® care program. We meet each individual in the moment that they are experiencing, embracing flexibility within the healthy rhythms of the day. Our team is highly trained in the nuances of caring for individuals with different types of dementia and we understand the power of presence to create moments that matter.
Community Lifestyle Program
The In the Moment Memory Care® care program features a Six Principles of Well-being format:
- Physical engagement to engage the resident's body and encourage movement
- Spiritual support to embrace the diversity of each resident within our communities through music, literary affirmations, discussion groups, prayer and other means
- Artistic expression for residents who appreciate and respond to a variety of art mediums
- Community connections to create an opportunity for our residents to stay engaged through civic outreach projects to "pay-it-forward" to the neighborhood surrounding their community
- Continuing education is a vital activity to support brain health, our program provides several ways to keep a resident's brain engaged and always learning
- Lifestyle and leisure to reflect the interests of our residents through embracing past professions, pastimes, hobbies, and lifestyles
We use a multi-faceted approach when gathering resident information. By capturing an abundance of personal history from various stages of a persons’ past; we forge a deeper connection with those in our care. We believe caregiving is best when there is a familiar feeling of friendship.
Each member of the team has a vital role in reaching championship level outcomes. In our vision of success, the scheduled programs and ample impromptu moments of engagement throughout the day weave together seamlessly.
Taste & Tell Program
A branded signature program for our residents in Memory Support. This culinary collaboration between the Chef & Memory Support Director is an engaging food experience designed to touch the heart & soul of the participants.
Memory Care Services
Holden of Bellevue provides the services you really need. Our services include but are not limited to:
Features & Amenities
- Modern single suites
- Purposefully designed activity & living Areas
- Chef-prepared tailored meals
- Hair & nail salon
- Memory care activities and programs (customized to residents' cognitive levels, socialization & activity level)
- Laundry services
- Housekeeping weekly services
- Elevated, secured outdoor courtyard
Services at Holden of Bellevue include but are not limited to:
- Dressing, bathing & transferring assistance
- Escorts to meals & activities
- Personal laundry
- Diabetic support services
- Incontinence support
Additional fees beyond base rent are applied for:
- Complex behavior support
- Extended time for assistance with support services
- Medication complexities