Supportive Independent Living
The Wentworth at Coventry provides supportive independent living in Salt Lake City, Utah designed to accommodate your lifestyle. We make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of residents every single day.
Life is all about the memories we make, the people we share them with, and the love and feelings we have for the people that matter most to us. We strive to provide you with everything you need to help you celebrate and take joy in life.
The Wentworth at Coventry's supportive independent living offers exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community that you'll love to call "home". Our team of dedicated and compassionate caregivers is there when you need them. Supportive independent living amenities include, but are not limited to:
- Choice of apartment floor plans (all with 10 ft. ceilings)
- Restaurant-style dining that includes three daily meals, all freshly prepared
- Private dining room available for entertaining guests and family
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Basic cable TV, Wifi, and utilities included
- General maintenance
- 24-hour emergency call system
- 24-hour safety checks
- Two RNs on staff and 24-hour healthcare services
One Bedroom: $3,450
Two Bedroom: $4,450
*Additional rates dependent on personalized care assessment. We do not accept the New Choices Waiver.
Call us today for your personal tour! You need to see The Wentworth at Coventry for yourself!