The Wentworth at Coventry assisted living gives residents the best of both worlds, offering independence with personal care as well as support services, which are available if they need them. Residents at our assisted living community in Salt Lake City, UT, have a variety of choices based on their individual needs; everything from complete independence, to 24-hour-a-day care.
Assisted living services include, but are not limited to:
- Choice of apartment floor plans (all with 10 ft. ceilings)
- Restaurant-style dining that includes three daily meals, all freshly prepared
- Private dining room available for entertaining guests and family
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Basic cable TV, Wifi, and utilities included
- General maintenance
- 24-hour emergency call system
- 24-hour safety checks
- Two RNs on staff and 24-hour healthcare services
Assisted living is designed to provide a full spectrum of services and senior care for busy residents! Life at The Wentworth at Coventry means that you will enjoy all that Salt Lake City, UT, has to offer while feeling secure. Prepare to enjoy all the local attractions though our activity and outing programs with conveniently scheduled transportation services! All the while, you can rest easy knowing that your new home also offers the security of 24-hour support and assistance from our nursing staff.
Whether residents need help with day-to-day activities, help getting to appointments, or medication management, the caregivers at The Wentworth at Coventry focus on meeting all of these needs. We serve each resident with the dignity and respect they deserve.
One Bedroom: $3,450
Two Bedroom: $4,450
*Additional rates dependent on personalized care assessment.
Call us today for your personal tour! You need to see The Wentworth at Coventry for yourself!