In the Moment® Memory Support
Different by Design
Our In the Moment® program is thoughtfully designed as a team-approach to care delivery. We describe what we offer as Memory Support because we’re intentionally shifting away from outdated Dementia care practices and into a hospitality model.
We recognize that each person we are privileged to serve is both unique in their life history, as well as their Dementia journey. We understand the importance of a scheduled rhythm to each day. However, we also encourage our team members to slow down and embrace the impromptu moments that happen as well. We find it’s the spontaneous moments have high impact for both the care giver and the care receiver. Living In The Moment is the greatest gift we can give to anyone we serve during their journey.
Click on the In the Moment® logo to learn about In the Moment® and how it can help your loved one.
Memory support services include, but are not limited to:
• 24-hour staffing by certified and specialty-trained care staff
• Routine personal care
• Medication management
• Incontinence care (supplies separate)
• Routine health monitoring
• Restaurant-style meal service
• Nutritional support and guidance from staff during meals
• Escorts and cueing for meals and activities
• Specialized activity programs and special events
• Weekly housekeeping with personal laundry and linen services
• Scheduled transportation service
• Basic cable TV included
• Paid utilities (except telephone)
*Additional rates dependent on personalized care assessment.