In the Moment® Memory Support at The Wentworth at Draper
Our In the Moment® program is thoughtfully designed as a team-approach to memory care delivery. We describe what we offer as Memory Support because we’re intentionally shifting away from outdated Dementia care practices and into a hospitality model.
We recognize that each person we are privileged to serve is both unique in their life history, as well as their Dementia journey. We understand the importance of a scheduled rhythm to each day. However, we also encourage our team members to slow down and embrace the impromptu moments that happen as well. We find it’s the spontaneous moments have high impact for both the care giver and the care receiver. Living In The Moment is the greatest gift we can give to anyone we serve during their journey.
Click here to learn more about our signature In the Moment® memory support program.
Memory support services include, but are not limited to:
• 24-hour trained care staff and 24-hour nurses
• Routine personal care
• Routine health monitoring
• Restaurant style meal service
• Nutritional support and guidance from staff during meals
• Escorts and cueing for meals and activities
• Success based activity programs and special events
• Daily housekeeping
• Personal laundry and linen services daily
• Scheduled transportation service
• Private dining room available for resident and family use
• Basic cable TV
• Paid utilities (except telephone)
• Medication management
• Incontinence care program
Large Studio: $4,500
*Additional rates dependent on personalized care assessment.