Nothing makes us happier than providing a great life for our residents! That’s why at Symphony at Oaklawn, we have created a comfortable and home-like neighborhood with everything you need at your fingertips.
In our community, we work to identify and nurture the strengths of all residents, so they can experience the greatest quality of life while maintaining the highest degree of independence possible. We strive to provide an innovative and engaging environment where you'll have the freedom and comfort to enjoy amazing new experiences and cherish old memories!
A variety of activities and amenities are available daily and include exciting health and wellness programs, restaurant-style dining, country kitchen, and a full-service salon and spa. Our personal emergency call system ensures that our dedicated and caring associates are at your service 24/7 - providing a safe, secure and supportive home for you.
Call today for more information on the amenities we have to offer! We think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
We have a great community that works together to cater to you!
We want you to be at ease here at Symphony at Oaklawn. That's why we offer a myriad of services and amenities to give you not only the best comforts of home - but complete peace of mind, knowing that you have the highest levels of senior care at your fingertips.
We're a pet-friendly community!
We'd love you to bring your furry friends into our family! Small dogs & cats are absolutely welcome when residents are able to provide them with the proper care and ensure that they receive current vaccinations. Ask us more for additional requirements!
- Private or companion suites complete with private bath and kitchenette
- Fine dining experience with restaurant-style service with three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry and linens (except dry cleaning)
- Social, educational, devotional, and recreational programs
- Social and educational programs for families
- Concierge service
- Trained associates available 24 hours a day
- Scheduled group transportation to appointments, social events and cultural programs
- Medication management and continence management
- Medical services available to include a physician, podiatrist, psychiatrist, audiologist, ophthalmologist, dentist, and nurse practitioner
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Emergency call response system in each suite and portable call buttons for each individual
- Elegant community dining room
- Meeting rooms for clubs and activities
- Beautifully manicured landscaping
- Fire safety system
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
Financial Options for Senior Living
We understand that everyone has unique circumstances that help determine how they can best fund senior living for themselves or their loved ones. In the past, people have relied on the sale of a home or traditional savings to afford senior living. But today, a variety of financial options are available through a number of sources offering more flexibility and access to resources when it is most needed.
Veterans who served during wartime and their spouses may be eligible to receive nearly $2,000 per month toward the cost of assisted living, in-home health care or other non-reimbursed medical care through the "Aid and Attendance" Program. For more information, please contact your Veterans Regional Office www.va.gov, call 1-800-827-1000 or contact an accredited agent.