In the Moment Memory Support at Highland Estates
If you’re caring for a mother, father, husband, or wife with memory loss, you’ve probably noticed that their personality changes day to day, hour to hour, or even minute to minute. We don’t believe in “good days” or “bad days” when it comes to caring for those with memory loss. Our In the Moment® Memory Support program focuses on meeting a person where they are intellectually and emotionally at each point throughout the day.
We will get to know their likes, dislikes, and favorite hobbies, just by spending time with them. We won’t just make sure your mom eats three meals a day, we’ll sit with her, encourage her, and make sure she’s comfortable enough to eat what she wants, when she wants it. And if your dad would rather sit outside on the back porch instead of join in the scheduled afternoon activity, well that’s fine too. At Highland Estates, no two days are identical, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
To learn more about In the Moment, click the Memory Support logo.
Memory Support services at Highland Estates include:
- Medication management
- Assistance with showering
- Attentive 24-hour staff trained in dementia care
- Secure living space and enclosed courtyard
- Family-style meal service
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Local scheduled transportation
- All utilities included, except telephone and cable
- Private or shared rooms
- Signature In The Moment Memory Support Program