Our dedicated and specially trained staff at St. Augustine Plantation Assisted Living & Memory Care in Tallahassee, FL, provide a safe, secure and supportive home for your loved ones. We believe our Seniors are our most important resource and we strive to provide an innovative and engaging environment where your loved one will have the freedom to explore and enjoy both old and new experiences in this stage of their lives.
In our community, we identify and nurture the strengths of our residents so they can experience the greatest quality of life while maintaining the highest degree of independence possible.
Call today for more information on the amenities we have to offer! We think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
St. Augustine Plantation is home. It provides the comfort and security our residents desire, with an inviting and relaxed family atmosphere. With friendly staff that caters to the specific needs of each individual, we take pride in offering a unique environment that our residents can call home.
- Spacious private suites with kitchenette & bath
- Three restaurant-style meals and snacks served daily
- 24-Hour pull cord access
- Licensed nurse on staff 24 hours per day
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
- Beauty/Barber shop on site
- Weekly provision of linens - towels and washcloths changed as needed
- All utilities and maintenance included, except telephone and cable TV
- Weekly housekeeping with daily spot cleaning and trash removal
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, and spiritual activities and programs
- Social and educational programs for families
Items listed are just some of the services provided.
While we are happy to use your vehicle for transportation, many seniors find it difficult to get in and out of a standard car. St. Augustine Plantation provides a 12 passenger bus equipped with a wheelchair lift for door-to-door service, group events, or special needs transport. Courtesy transportation is available on Tuesday through Thursday, by appointment. Social outings and group activities organized by our Activity Director are also complementary. Other appointments may be made with administration for transportation on other days.
For many seniors, group activities provide social interaction with the community. We offer a wide variety of organized events. Arts and crafts, exercise classes, and a field trips are just a few of the many ways to get involved.
St. Augustine Plantation
"Recently, my grandma moved to St. Augustine Plantation and enjoys living here very much."
- Lucy F.