Services & Amenities
Symphony at St. Augustine, our In the Moment® program is thoughtfully designed as a team-approach to care delivery. We describe what we offer as Memory Support because we’re intentionally shifting away from outdated Dementia care practices and into a hospitality model.
We recognize that each person we are privileged to serve is both unique in their life history, as well as their Dementia journey. We understand the importance of a scheduled rhythm to each day. However, we also encourage our team members to slow down and embrace the impromptu moments that happen as well. We find it’s the spontaneous moments that have high impact for both the care giver and the care receiver.
Living In The Moment® is the greatest gift we can give to anyone we serve; during their journey.
Contact us to learn more or schedule a visit in our Memory Support neighborhood.
We have a great community that works together to cater to you!
We want residents to be at ease here at Symphony at St. Augustine. That's why we offer a wide range of services and amenities to give residents not only the best comforts of home, but complete peace of mind, knowing that you have the highest levels of senior care at your fingertips.
Contact us today for more information on the amenities we have to offer!
- 24/7 nurse on staff
- Secure, lush courtyards
- Use of supportive paint colors and accent walls to create way-finding points
- Lifestyle stations designed to promote independent and purposeful engagement
- Low glare, hardwood, residential-style flooring to reduce visual disturbance
- Personal memory shadow boxes with personal items to assist our residents in finding their way to their homes
- Private or companion suites complete with private bath
- Fine dining experience with restaurant-style service with three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry and linens (except dry cleaning)
- Social, educational, devotional, and recreational programs
- Social and educational programs for families
- Concierge service
- Trained associates available 24 hours a day
- Scheduled group transportation to appointments, social events and cultural programs
- Medication management and continence management
- Medical services available including a physician and podiatrist
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Emergency call response system in each suite and portable call buttons for each individual
- Elegant community dining room
- Beautifully manicured landscaping
- Fire safety system
- Full-service beauty/barber shop