Supportive Independent Living at Symphony at the Waterways
After a lifetime of hard work and responsibility, it’s time to relax and enjoy yourself. Supportive Independent Living is an ideal option for those who want to take advantage of the freedoms that this chapter in life allows with greater enjoyment and less responsibility. It is for those who want an environment of absolute comfort, active lifestyles and unparalleled convenience.
Supportive Independent Living is perfect for anyone looking for a more stress-free and comfortable approach to life with none of the hassle but all of the security.
Life can be amazing when your burdens are lifted and you are free to enjoy yourself. Focus on what you love to do and we’ll take care of everything else.
Different by Design
With attention to every detail and a level of customer service likened to a 5 star hotel we are setting a new standard at Symphony at the Waterways. We provide an innovative and engaging environment which allows you to enjoy amazing new experiences and cherish old memories.
Symphony at the Waterways Supportive Independent Living option includes:
- Spacious luxury apartments with a variety of floor plans available
- Three chef-prepared meals per day served in our elegant restaurant overlooking the Intracoastal included
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services included
- All utilities (except cable) included
- Luxury spa and salon
- Wellness and fitness center
- Activities and entertainment
- Concierge services
- Transportation services included
- Personalized care services available
When is Supportive Independent Living Right for You?
Do you or a loved one…
- Want more free time?
- Want chef-prepared meals every day?
- Want to discover an escape from housekeeping, home maintenance, and driving?
- Want to meet new friends and develop new relationships?
- Want to enjoy an array of planned activities?
- Want to enjoy amenities such as a movie theater, salon, and spa or fitness center?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it may be time to see if Supportive Independent Living is right for you!