In The Moment® - Personal. Meaningful. Enriching.
The In the Moment® Memory Support Program is our signature approach to caring for those with memory loss. We craft a personal, meaningful experience every day. The In the Moment® program philosophy does not simply mean a scheduled activity on the calendar; we meet the residents in the moment they are experiencing and engage them kindly and compassionately to guide them through their day. In short, In the Moment is more than a slogan; it is a feeling throughout the community.
Our philosophy, which is built on getting to know our residents’ likes, dislikes and personal histories, also features the Six Principles of Well-being: Artistic Expression, Physical Engagement, Spiritual Support, Community Connections, Continuing Education, and Lifestyle and Leisure.
Click on the In the Moment logo to learn about the program and how it can help your family.
Lakewood Memory Care offers a simple month-to-month rental with Peace of Mind pricing which includes the majority of care needed for a person living with dementia. Our In the Moment® Memory Support program includes the following items:
- 24-hour assistance from specially trained staff
- Cueing, redirection, and orientation
- Routine assistance as needed with activities of daily living, such as bathing, incontinence assistance, dressing, and hygiene
- Routine medication management
- Therapeutic diets
- Routine housekeeping and laundry services
- Electronically monitored security system
- Ambulation assistance
Our Care Partners are also trained to assist with enhanced care options including:
- Frequent incontinence support,
- Frequent behavioral support (for example, cueing, redirection, and orientation),
- Two-person transfers,
- Complex medication management (for example, diabetic management, INR/coumadin management, or resistive to oral administration)
- Feeding (physical assistance)
- 2-person assistance with ADLs.