A multilevel, holistic approach that features essential oils to support overall wellness by positively impacting mood and appetite.
Everyday Joy Awaits
Let every moment be meaningful and every story continue to unfold. Our In the Moment® Memory Care program delivers care that is on-point, thoughtful, and exactly what your loved one experiencing Alzheimer’s or dementia needs. We offer engaging experiences and the kindness and patience that encourages joyful daily living, as well as tailored, person-centered care.
Learn more about our signature In the Moment® Memory Care program.
Community Lifestyle Program
Our In The Moment Memory Care Program features a 6 Principles of Wellness format:
- Physical engagement to engage the resident's body and encourage movement
- Spiritual support to embrace the diversity of each resident within our community through music, literary affirmations, discussion groups, prayer, and other means
- Artistic expression for residents who appreciate and respond to a variety of art mediums
- Community connections to create an opportunity for our residents to stay engaged through civic outreach projects to "pay-it-forward" to the neighborhood surrounding the community
- Continuing education is a vital activity to support brain health – our program provides several ways to keep a resident's brain engaged and always learning
- Lifestyle and leisure to reflect the interests of our residents through embracing past professions, pastimes, hobbies, and lifestyles
We use a multifaceted approach when gathering resident information. By capturing an abundance of personal history from various stages of a person’s past, we forge a deeper connection with those in our care. We believe caregiving is best when there is a familiar feeling of friendship
Each member of the team has a vital role in reaching championship level outcomes. In our vision of success, the scheduled programs and ample impromptu moments of engagement throughout the day weave together seamlessly.
Senior Living Resources
Making the decision to move to senior living, and finding the right community for you or your loved one, can be a very intimidating and time-consuming process. But don’t worry, Sage Glendale is here to help. Browse our library of eBooks and infographics for resources that relate to the different states of the senior living and health care continuum.
Taste & Tell Program
A branded, signature program for our residents in Memory Care, this culinary collaboration between our Chef and Memory Support Director is an engaging food experience designed to touch the hearts and souls of participants.
Memory Care Services
At Sage Glendale, you or your loved one will experience the remarkable services and the care you need, including the following:
Features & Amenities
- Modern single & shared suites
- Purposefully designed activity & living areas
- Chef-prepared tailored meal plans
- Memory care activities & programs (customized to each resident’s cognition, socialization & activity levels)
- Onsite hair & nail salon
- Laundry services
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Elevated & secured outdoor courtyard
Services at Sage Glendale include (but are not limited to):
- Medication management
- Dressing, bathing & transferring assistance
- Help with the activities of daily living
- Escorts to meals & activities
- Incontinence care (supplies separate)
- Personal laundry service
Additional fees beyond base rent are applied for:
- Complex behavior support
- Extended time for assistance with support services
- Medication complexities
Compassion Visits Program
Although social distancing and physical separation are still important in continuing to keep our residents safe, we are taking steps to combat the unintended consequences of prolonged social isolation through implementation of our Compassionate Care Visit Program. Learn more about this wonderful program!