In the Moment® Memory Support at Kingston Bay Senior Living
Our In the Moment® program is thoughtfully designed as a team-approach to memory care delivery. We describe what we offer as Memory Support because we’re intentionally shifting away from outdated Dementia care practices and into a hospitality model.
We recognize that each person we are privileged to serve is both unique in their life history, as well as their Dementia journey. We understand the importance of a scheduled rhythm to each day. However, we also encourage our team members to slow down and embrace the impromptu moments that happen as well. We find it’s the spontaneous moments that have high impact for both the care giver and the care receiver. Living In The Moment is the greatest gift we can give to anyone we serve during their journey.
Click here to learn more about our signature In the Moment® memory support program.
Memory Support services at Kingston Bay Senior Living include:
• 24-hour emergency response
• Full meal service in a social dining experience
• All utilities, satellite TV, access to Wi-Fi throughout the building (excluding telephone)
• Weekly housekeeping, laundry services of bed linens and towels
• Scheduled transportation
• Specially trained and educated staff
• Personal guidance throughout the day
• Wake-up/tuck-in services
• Bathroom and personal hygiene reminders and assistance
• Companionship based activities
Rates for a shared unit start at $4,795 per month.