A multi-level holistic approach that features essential oils to support overall wellness by positively impacting mood and appetite.
Everyday Joy Awaits
Let every moment be meaningful and every story continue to unfold. Our In the Moment® Memory Care program delivers care that is on-point, thoughtful, and exactly what your loved one experiencing Alzheimer’s or dementia needs. We offer engaging experiences and the kindness and patience that encourages joyful daily living, as well as tailored, person-centered care.
Learn more about our signature In the Moment memory care program.
Community Lifestyle Program
The In The Moment program features a Six Principles of Well-being format:
- Physical engagement to engage the resident's body and encourage movement
- Spiritual support to embrace the diversity of each resident within our communities through music, literary affirmations, discussion groups, prayer and other means
- Artistic expression for residents who appreciate and respond to a variety of art mediums
- Community connections to create an opportunity for our residents to stay engaged through civic outreach projects to "pay-it-forward" to the neighborhood surrounding their community
- Continuing education is a vital activity to support brain health, our program provides several ways to keep a resident's brain engaged and always learning
- Lifestyle and leisure to reflect the interests of our residents through embracing past professions, pastimes, hobbies, and lifestyles
We use a multi-faceted approach when gathering resident information. By capturing an abundance of personal history from various stages of a persons’ past; we forge a deeper connection with those in our care. We believe caregiving is best when there is a familiar feeling of friendship.
Each member of the team has a vital role in reaching championship level outcomes. In our vision of success, the scheduled programs and ample impromptu moments of engagement throughout the day weave together seamlessly.
Senior Living Resources
Making the decision to move to senior living, and finding the right community for you can be a very intimidating process. Don't worry, we're here to help! Browse through our library of eBooks and infographics, all related to different stages of the senior living search.
Taste & Tell Program
A branded signature program for our residents in Memory Support. This culinary collaboration between the Chef & Memory Support Director is an engaging food experience designed to touch the heart & soul of the participants.
Memory Care Services
At The Meadows - Assisted Living, you or your loved one will experience the remarkable services and the care you need, including the following:
Features & Amenities
- Specialized activity & engagement programs
- 24-hour staffing with nursing oversight
- Routine personal care & health monitoring
- Family-style meal services with guidance from care staff during meals
- Escort for meals & engagement programs
- Private and shared suites
Services at The Meadows - Assisted Living include (but are not limited to):
- Medication management
- Dressing, bathing & transferring assistance
- Help with the activities of daily living
- Escorts to meals & activities
- Incontinence care (supplies separate)
- Personal laundry service
Additional fees beyond base rent are applied for:
- Complex behavior support
- Extended time for assistance with support services
- Medication complexities
Compassion Visits Program
Although social distancing and physical separation are still important in continuing to keep our residents safe, we are taking steps to combat the unintended consequences of prolonged social isolation through implementation of our Compassionate Care Visit Program. Learn more about this wonderful program!