Our commitment to provide the very best is reflected through the individualized care plan. An experienced Registered Nurse will work with the resident and the family to develop a unique plan of care that maximizes independence without compromising safety.
Brookstone Assisted Living Community is licensed for Extended Congregate Care (ECC). The ECC license promotes aging in place and allows the facility to offer more extensive care services than other standard licensed homes.
Personal Care Services
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Assistance with transferring and ambulation
- Incontinence care
- Reminders for meals and activities
- Assistance with eating
- Medication administration by a licensed nurse
- Monitor vital signs, blood glucose, and weights
- Monitor special diets and preparatory requirements
Licensed Nursing Services
- Catheter care and maintenance
- Drawing and transport of lab specimens
- Dressing changes
- Case management and assessment
Items listed are just some of the services provided.
View examples of our floor plans: